Cooks River Titans Football Club will only be accepting online registrations for all players for the 2022 season.
Online registrations will commence 3rd January 2022. We will have several registration information days in February (every Wednesday evening in February from 5.30pm-6.30pm at Gough Whitlam Park) if you need more assistance or would like to register at the time.
We will accept payment on those days by cash or credit card.
All registrations within the Canterbury & District Soccer Football Association (CDSFA) will be carried out in the Dribl Registration system.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS
Once again in 2022, the NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children which can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities. To claim the $100 rebate you will need to obtain a voucher from the Service NSW website (www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher) as it will be required during the registration process.
If at any stage, you need assistance with your account you can either:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Telephone: +61 2 9157 2600 (Mon-Fri from 9am – 5:30pm however these hours will be extended during February)
For any other general questions you may contact us on 0408 221 393 or at email@example.com
Please refer to our refund policy which can be found under Resources menu item or by clicking here.
The basic steps for completing your registration are in the steps below. A more detailed Registration Guide can be found by clicking here.
1. Click on the Dribl registration website: https://registration.dribl.com/signin/10
2. As this will be the first time you are registering through Dribl, you will need click the “Sign Up” text just above the Sign In button.
3. Please fill in the fields to create an account with Dribl. You must create an account in your name if you are registering either yourself or your child(ren). Your child’s registration will be under your account. Once you have filled in the fields, click the Create Account button.
4. You will receive an activation email (for security purposes). Open the email and click the a activation link to activate your account. Once activated, you can proceed to login.
5. Once you login you will be presented with the registration page. Click on the “New Registration” button.
This will take you through an easily navigable wizard.
Step 2 in the wizard is where you select the Club you wish to register for. Here choose “Cooks River Titans FC” from the drop down list.
Follow the process through all the steps with the wizard continues right through to completion and payment seamlessly.
Every registration is covered by an insurance organised Football NSW. To view the policy or to make a claim visit the website: https://football-nsw.gowgatessport.com.au/
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK
All Coaches and Managers who will be working with a team with players under the age must apply for a Working With Children Check through Service NSW. This is a requirement for anybody that works with children under the age of 18 in a volunteer or paid capacity.
You cannot complete your registration without entering a valid WWC number as it is a mandatory field. If you do not have a WWC number, please commence the check process through Service NSW by clicking here. Note: there is no cost in obtaining a WWC number for volunteers.
COOKS RIVER TITANS REGISTRATION FEES - 2022
(NOTE: The fee does not include the $100 Active Kids Rebate for eligible players under 18 years of age)
Due to impact of Covid-19 during the 2021 season, the Cooks River Titans have decided to reduce the registration fee for all players in the Under6 to Under 11 age groups as well as providing a rebate for all returning players from Under12 through to Seniors.