Cooks River Titans Football Club will only be accepting online registrations for all players for the 2021 season.
Online registrations will commence 4th January 2021. We will have several registration information days in February (every Wednesday evening in February from 5.30pm-6.30pm at Gough Whitlam Park) if you need more assistance or would like to register at the time.
We will accept payment on those days by cash or credit card.
All registrations across Australia must be carried out in the national registration system called PlayFootball (www.playfootball.com.au)
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS
Once again in 2021, the NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children which can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities. To claim the $100 rebate you will need to obtain a voucher from the Service NSW website (www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher) as it will be required during the registration process.
If at any stage, you need assistance with your account you can either:
1) Visit the website: www.support.playfootball.com.au/support/home and click on the relevant link under Parents & Participants
2) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Telephone: 02 8880 7983
Hours: Monday-Friday 10am - 5pm
For any other general questions you may contact us on 0408 221 393 or at email@example.com
Please refer to our refund policy which can be found under Resources menu item or by clicking here
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CRTFC:
1. Go to www.playfootball.com.au
2. Click on My Account in the top right corner of the site.
3. Sign in using your email address and password you used to create the account.
If you don't have an account, you must create an account in the PlayFootball system whether you are registering as a player, coach, manager or volunteer. To do so, click on the 'Create Account' button at the bottom of the page. Simply fill in your name, email address, preferred password and date of birth to create an account.
Note: You will be required to confirm your email address as this will be your future login ID.
4. Once you have your account, log in to PlayFootball by clicking on the following link:
5. Click on Get Started
6. Select the person you are registering, either yourself or you are registering for someone else. You can choose to have the other person linked to your account.
7. Choose the package you wish to register for.
If you are unsure please contact us (see Support above for contact details).
8. The page will show you the fee breakdown and click ‘Continue’.
9. Update your personal details.
10. Upload a photo.
11. International Transfer Clearance – If your last club was overseas you will need to fill in the required details.
12. Answer other questions such as supported team in the A-League, etc
13. Review your order and details and read the Terms and Conditions (you will need to scroll down to the bottom). Once you have read the Terms and Conditions, check the box acknowledging them and click ‘Continue’.
14. Payment Page – If you have to make a payment, you can choose to pay online via Credit Card (note: this will incur an additional fee) or you can pay via Direct Deposit into our account. You can also pay cash at one of the Registration Information days in February.
Note: For parents wishing to get the $100 rebate using the Active Kids Voucher, you must select the voucher from the drop down list and enter the Voucher Code to be verified with the NSW Government. Upon entry of a valid code, $100 will be automatically deducted from the cost of registration.
To get your Active Kids Voucher Code visit ServiceNSW Website via the link below:
You will receive an invoice to the email address associated with your account.
NOTE: If you have made an error at any stage you can click the back button or select one of the blue circles at the top of the page to back to that step.
21. Once completed select ‘Finished Registration’ or ‘Perform Another Registration’.
Your registration with us will remain 'Pending' until the Club Registrar accepts your registration in the Play Football system.
Once the club has accepted your registration your status will become 'Active'. You will also receive an automatic email confirmation once your registration status has changed.
Every registration is covered by an insurance organised Football NSW. To view the policy or to make a claim visit the website: www.gowgatessport.com.au/football/nsw
COOKS RIVER TITANS REGISTRATION FEES - 2021
(NOTE: The fee does not include the $100 Active Kids Rebate for eligible players under 18 years of age)