Cooks River Titans Football Club will only be accepting online registrations for all players for the 2023 season.
Online registrations will commence 3rd January 2023. We will have several registration information days in February (every Wednesday evening in February from 5.30pm-6.30pm at Gough Whitlam Park) if you need more assistance or would like to register at the time.
We will accept payment on those days by cash or credit card.
All registrations within Football Canterbury (CDSFA) will be carried out in the Dribl Registration system.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS
Once again in 2023, the NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children which can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities. To claim the $100 rebate you will need to obtain a voucher from the Service NSW website (www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher) as it will be required during the registration process.
If at any stage, you need assistance with your account you can either:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Telephone: +61 2 9157 2600 (Mon-Fri from 9am – 5:30pm however these hours will be extended during February)
For any other general questions you may contact us on 0408 221 393 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to our refund policy which can be found under Resources menu item or by clicking here.
The basic steps for completing your registration are in the steps below. A more detailed Registration Guide can be found by clicking here.
1. Click on the Dribl registration website: https://registration.dribl.com/club/10
2. Select from the available seasons.
3. Log in or Create an Account. If this will be the first time you are registering through Dribl, you will need click Create Account.
4. Choose who you are registering. If there are already profiles under your account you can either select one of them or choose None to register someone new.
5. If you are re-registering an existing profile in your account, simply preview the pre-populated fields. Otherwise, if the person you are registering is new to Dribl, enter their personal details and add a photo.
6. Then select the product (registration package) you wish to purchase for the person you are registering.
7. Finally, review the registration information and make payment.
Every registration is covered by an insurance organised Football NSW. To view the policy or to make a claim visit the website: https://football-nsw.gowgatessport.com.au/
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK
All Coaches and Managers who will be working with a team with players under the age must apply for a Working With Children Check through Service NSW. This is a requirement for anybody that works with children under the age of 18 in a volunteer or paid capacity.
You cannot complete your registration without entering a valid WWC number as it is a mandatory field. If you do not have a WWC number, please commence the check process through Service NSW by clicking here. Note: there is no cost in obtaining a WWC number for volunteers.
COOKS RIVER TITANS REGISTRATION FEES - 2023
(NOTE: The fee does not include the $100 Active Kids Rebate for eligible players under 18 years of age)
Under 6 to 7 - $200
Under 8 to 12 - $260
Under 13 to 17 - $310
Under 18 and WIL - $330
Under 21, All Age, Over35, Over 45, Over 50 - $445
* Your registration fee includes shorts and socks, referee fees and ground hire fees. There are no additional fees to pay.